Thursday, October 17, 2013

Julie's husband Sean's Grandma (keep up!!) posted this message for me on Facebook.  I had to share it...

Debra, I have to tell you how adorable and funny Emma was Saturday at Sean and Julies wedding. In the church before the wedding party came in, when she saw Julie coming into the hall she comes running in saying Julies here Julie here and proceeded to take pictures of my sister Ann and Maureen and Pete and kids. She actually told them to get closer with the little hand making motions with it like a close motion. She had us laughing. She was so serious. She talked to Dylan,Liam and Maureen and my sister. I always thought she was shy. We loved her. She was busy showing us all her cross. She was the entertainer til wedding started .So adorable.

Scott and I were in the lobby mainly, so Emma had the freedom to mingle as she chose!!

That's our Emma!

No comments: