Last week was a busy one for me. Two of my three office days were spent at a regional conference for all staff in North and South America, which I was the organizer for!
There were 15 people on day one and 20 on day two, many staying at the hotel we met at.
I've joined this company when I was 19, in the UK, and 15 years later (and two trans-Atlantic transfers, and two kids!) I'm still there. Although there are many new faces, several have known me since 2000, and there is a strong friendship behind the work.
It wasn't all work - we got to have some good laughs at dinner!
This is me and my buddy Jess,
We can often be found at the Mexican restaurant by the office for lunch!
It's not easy working part-time while trying to keep up with the perfect mom benchmark, but it wouldn't be any fun without this crew!!
I'm thoroughly blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment