Our NYE was fun, we had some friends over from about 6:30, and the 6 kids had a blast in the basement. Everyone made it to midnight, although little Bella didn't get much past it...
Sabrina and Brian took on Scott, Katie and I at Cranium, and lost twice!
While Benjamin relaxed (and hid) by the hot air vent! The equivalent of laying in front of the fire!!
As I look back, 10 years ago I would've been nursing a hangover after a night out drinking with friends, only to feel incredibly lonely. What a journey it's been, and I am certain I'm in the right place.
So many great things to look forward to this year; Disney World, Moebius Conference in DC, new position at work. My goal will be to look forward BUT live in the moment. I miss too many opportunities to see God revealed in my life by being too focused on the next big thing.




1 comment:
10 years ago was a quiet NYE - try and remember why.....!
Post a Comment