Yesterday...
Emma had to be at the hospital by 8am for an appointment with ENT. This was a two month check in to see if she might need tubes re-placed.
Good news is her ears look great and the tubes are gone, so free and clear swimming!
As I broached the issue of possible sleep apnea the dr reluctantly told me her tonsils are enlarged, though likely as big as they will get. That could have something to do with her breathing, exacerbated by congestion at times. She was hesitant to go through a sleep study if it is periodic, so I'm going to be on observation duty.
(Note: this is now simmering in the back of my mind, constantly, with everything else!!)
(Note: this is now simmering in the back of my mind, constantly, with everything else!!)
Then it was back to the burbs and she was at school for 9:30.
Toby and I went grocery shopping, then back to pick Em up at 11:30. We hit the store for a birthday gift, and then it was over to my friend Sabrina's. I dropped Emma there for the afternoon, raced Toby to school for 12:30pm, then headed to the dentist.
I had my first two [tiny] cavities filled, which took about an hour. I had just enough time to get home, switch the wet laundry to the dryer and put on a load for wash. Then I went back to collect Toby at 3pm!
We went to Sabrina's, where we stayed for pizza and birthday cake as it was Evie's 5th birthday (hence the aforementioned gift!).
Back home at 5:30 to hand off the car to Scott (because his is in the shop!), who then went up to help with construction on a new building at church. We got Emma's homework done and the kids got in the bath tub at 7pm.
And that was my day "off".
Just in case you were wondering what I do with all my free time!!
I had my first two [tiny] cavities filled, which took about an hour. I had just enough time to get home, switch the wet laundry to the dryer and put on a load for wash. Then I went back to collect Toby at 3pm!
We went to Sabrina's, where we stayed for pizza and birthday cake as it was Evie's 5th birthday (hence the aforementioned gift!).
Back home at 5:30 to hand off the car to Scott (because his is in the shop!), who then went up to help with construction on a new building at church. We got Emma's homework done and the kids got in the bath tub at 7pm.
And that was my day "off".
Just in case you were wondering what I do with all my free time!!
No comments:
Post a Comment