Thursday, May 15, 2014

Last night was one of those rushed evenings.  We all arrived home at 6, then it was time to figure out dinner and the kids wanted to play outside.

By the time we sat down to eat I was ready for the day to be over.  But as only kids can do, they broke my tension.

First, Toby, who had been hysterical because Scott sat next to Emma, starts saying "ah, ah" and made this face

Concerned we said "what?"  To which he replied "my mouth - it's big!!"  LOL!!

Then Scott told me about about something Emma said outside.  They were playing baseball and Emma asked if she could be the person who says "strike!"  Scott agreed and she moved behind home plate and said "yes!  I'm the vampire!"  Hahaha - she meant umpire!!

How I laughed!!

Then we went back outside so I could power wash the kids play houses before we sell them at our yard sale on Saturday.

No comments: