This weekend will be our third Moebius Syndrome Conference (having missed 2010 in Colorado), and we are really looking forward to meeting all the people we have become friends with via Facebook over the past year and a half.
Emma is really excited too, and has been preparing to sing "Let It Go" from Frozen, in the "Moebius Has Talent" talent show on one of the evenings we are there. (In 2012 she sang a song she had just learned at church, without any preparation!).
Of course I wanted to get her the whole costume for the performance, but Disney really messed up their product line with Frozen and I have not been able to get the Elsa dress! Thankfully, and most graciously, Emma's buddy Abby agreed to let her borrow the dress she had been fortunate to get in one of the dress lotteries the Disney Store held - yes, they were basically picking names out of a bag.
We picked the dress up on Friday, and the rule is she can only wear it when practising or performing the song. I can't let anything happen to something that is effectively irreplaceable! It's also good because she has not been too bothered about practicing and I don't want her to get up and forget her lines - I think she'd probably feel bad if she did.
Check out the first practice!!

No comments:
Post a Comment