Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Just keep swimming!

This new schedule is working out great for our family.  We are all home at the same time, and have our weekends together.  Finally there are two parents to take the kids in different directions at the same time!

This weekend is going to be busy.  We have a friends wedding on Saturday, and Emma is going to be a flower girl.  She's already working on her walk, ahead of Friday's rehearsal!

Then on Sunday after church we will have Toby's 5th birthday party!  I can't believe my little baby is going to be 5 already.  Well, I can believe it when he is jumping all over the sofas or terrorizing Emma, but not when he curls up next to me to go to sleep or wants me to carry him!  He's the perfect balance of total testosterone and gentle, sweet love.  Yes, you can and should remind me of that when he's in warrior mode!

Toby chose to have a putt-putt (mini-golf) party, so hopefully the weather will hold off!  This will be the first party we have out-sourced and I'm kind of looking forward to the freedom it gives me to not be the host!  Or clean-up after!!

I'll take lots of pictures.

Always on the go, that's me!  It's doing wonders for my diet!!

No comments: