Rehearsal and dinner was Friday night so we left home about 1:30pm for the two hour drive!
Emma was to be one of two flower girls, the other was the brides second cousin and is shy. At the rehearsal Emma went right over and left Carsen little choice that they would be friends! "Twin sisters" once they had there gowns on!!
In fact Carsen chose to sit with Emma at dinner instead of her family, which surprised them all! It only just occurred to me that at no point did I mention Moebius all weekend! Maybe Emily already had?!
The wedding was not until 4pm today so the kids had time to swim at the hotel!
Then Emma and I joined the bridesmaids around noon, where I did Emma's hair
And she held court, as usual
It was quite a long time for her to wait then until it was dressing time, but she did good!
Then Carsen arrived and they got changed and practiced!
I traded Emma for 3 week old Ruby, and left Emma with Ruth, Ruby's mom and a bridesmaid! Scott helped me with Ruby
The bridal party had some pictures done outside. I got there for one...
Then it was off to the venue!It was a little chilly so I held the baby and Toby sat on Scott's lap, asleep! He woke up right when it finished!



















No comments:
Post a Comment