Sunday, December 21, 2014

Dance with me

Last night, as we got the kids ready for bed, Emma looked up to Scott and said "just one dance before bed daddy?"  He's such a great dad, that he rarely says no to a dance with his little princess, so he followed her into her room, as she told him not to forget to spinner and dip her!  

And right there, they had a moment. The movement, that I imagine she will always remember, along with all the other dances they've had.


It melts my heart every time!  And I can only pray that, when she starts to look for a husband (when she's 30 or so!!) that she will seek out the qualities that she's seen in her Daddy.  While I'm sure it would be tough to find a man that treasures her so much, we hope that she will realize her worth and love like none other.

No comments: