Saturday, February 7, 2015

Keep watching!

I'm doing great on Weight Watchers, and I feel amazing.  



I've been this weight before, but something's different.  I got here on purpose.  I know how I got here, and how I will move past here.

It's like a switch flipped in me, and the food addiction (yes, that's right!) and lack of self-control have been in check.  

I know this might sound like a stretch but this is a spiritual journey for me.  Self-control is a fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5), something that you see grow as Christ transforms you.

I can't tell you the countless hours I've lamented over feeling helpless over my appetite, and also spending habits.  The two things seem to go hand in hand!  And with Scott's agreement, and Jesus's help, we are making strides in both.

And hopefully we will leave a legacy for our family, so that the next generation will understand the peace and joy, the freedom that comes with self-control! 

No comments: