The weeks are flying by! Every Monday Emma has speech therapy right after school. Every Tuesday evening I have a women's bible study and every other Tuesday Scott leads a men's bible study at church. On Wednesdays Emma has gymnastics and Toby has baseball practice or a game. Many Thursdays Scott works late. Fridays usually have something happening.
There are plenty of little stories along the way, moments of joy, tears and laughter, but the earth is spinning too fast for me to blog them all!
Anyway, today (Saturday) I made it to Toby's baseball game. (Did I mention he played last night also?!) I say made it because Emma does not like to come and rather than listen to whining, I keep her home. Thankful that Scott's parents had her over today!
He's playing great and also showing his social side. I got some great pictures for y'all...
No comments:
Post a Comment