Monday, May 18, 2015

Grad

Toby did so great at graduation this year - he walked down the aisle by himself (albeit sombre and quickly!).  He declined to sing or make hand motions for the eight songs, preferring to vigorously wipe his mouth/nose with his sleeve!!

However, I don't care.  I'm just excited that he is ready to move on up into kindergarten.  He knows his alphabet, numbers and is starting to read sight words.  (If this is not as great as I think, don't tell me - I have a hard enough time not comparing him to Emma, even though she is two years ahead of him.)  

Check out this sweet, handsome boy on his special day...

A penny for those thoughts!

We got special dispensation to take some pictures ahead of time since they double-booked the graduation with the spring concerts at Emma's school!  



No - he wasn't pushing my hands off!

Standing next to Owen, Toby looks so little, but he's actually one of the taller kids!  


Getting his "diploma" from his teacher


Outside with his good buddy Kaylee!  (we took them both out for lunch afterward!)

Pops, Aunt Kim and cousins Sophia and Josiah were there to cheer him on too!

Here are his school pictures from this year too...

(I don't know what the photographer said to get this interesting smile!)

No comments: