Sunday, July 12, 2015

I know, it's been 12 days since I posted, and you have no idea if we're even still alive!  Rest assured, we are all well.

Scott is ludicrously busy at work.  They are finishing up a 25 storey building on the campus of Drexel University and it has to be ready before the end of August.  With that time crunch, Scott's company are all working every Saturday and Sunday until then.  He's been leaving the house at 4am some days, to catch up on paper work before the rest of the crew start at 7am, then finishing at 3:!5 with everyone else.

Most days we hit the pool in the afternoon, which gives him some relaxation.  The kids are still loving it, mainly because they know quite a few kids and are both swimming well - I need to get you a video of Toby.  Pops has really taught him well.

This past week the kids went to Vacation Bible School at our church.  It's 9:30am-12:30pm, Mon - Fri, and the kids have a great time learning new songs, dances, and importantly Bible points that will stick with them.  At church this morning we had a "recap" of the whole thing and the kids did a dance.

Toby isn't one to go for the limelight so I was really impressed by his participation at both services, in all the songs.  He's growing in self-confidence, which is fabulous.

No comments: