"does God know every every everything? Does he know what I like?
Yes. And he knows things about you that even you don't know. He put things in your heart that you'll find super fun if you let him show you.
"where is God?"
God is in heaven, and he watches over us.
"Why did you say he is coming back?"
Jesus is in heaven too, and he's coming back to earth. But the Holy Spirit lives in your heart if you ask him to, and he's all around us.
"He indivisible (invisible!)?"
Yes.
"When we go to heaven will we see him?"
I don't know! That's a really good question!
"Will he make us indivisible?"
Again, I don't know!
"who's in control? Are we in control or is God in control?
Another good question! We have the freedom to make our own choices, but sometimes we find it hard to make good choices. If we ask God, he will help us make the right choices. Otherwise we can be controlled by sin, the devil uses that to tempt us to make bad choices.
And that concludes "theological questions with Toby" for tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment