On Thursday we gave Emma a little surprise party with Scott's parents and sisters, and Emma's cousins. She had no idea about it, until she walked in!
She was very pleased and it took her a while to take it all in. First we ate pizza and cheese fries, her favorites. But after only one slice of pizza she was ready to move on to gifts! Since it was late in the day my family couldn't Skype in, so I videoed her opening their gifts!
From my parents:
I don't think she is familiar with EasyBake ovens, but Toby has been bugging her to get it out and bake!
From my grandparents (Emma's great grandparents):
From my sister and her family:
Rocco the Raccoon has been sleeping with her ever since!!
Em wanted "an Ariel cake" but she's not a huge fan of standard birthday cakes, so I got her favorite chocolate fudge cake from the diner and some Ariel toys!
She loved it, and looked beautiful in the Tiana gown that Aunt Julie got her!
We also received a package from a friend of ours who works for Scholastic publishers in New York, who I had enquired with about "some books" for the kids!
I can't even calculate the value of the books that we received, including about 8 new Peppa Pig books, and the one I've been wanting to read - "Wonder", about a kid with facial disfigurement. We truly have some amazing people in our lives!
Before school on Friday I got some great pictures of the kids!






No comments:
Post a Comment