Neither the kids nor I have ever been to a basketball game, pro or amateur!! It was fun. We started off high in the rafters, in the cheap seats, but a friend was down close to the court so Toby and I got to move down for part of the game!
Kali and Toby and I met the band on the way down!!
At first I thought Toby got the gesture wrong - but if you look close, he's holding his chewing gum in his finger!!
We made him retake it!!We got the kids some souvenir shirts!
Everyone got to move closer for the concert.
Toby was in to it!!
So that's one week and two major sporting events! We don't expect to be able to go to things like that very often, but it's fun to give the kids the experience.
Note: Emma was by far more interested in the actual games we were watching than Toby!!










No comments:
Post a Comment