It's Mother's Day here in the U.S. and to help celebrate at church, Scott and I created a fun "photo booth" for all the family pictures women like to take at church on this Sunday. We had a little fun testing it out on Friday night!!
Being a mother is one of the most challenging roles a person can have, but it's not a job, it's a privilege! I'm so thankful to have the opportunity to love and pour into these two kids. as much as they can drive me crazy at times, my frustration is more often borne out of my short-comings, than their deliberate antics!
I don't think I'll ever feel close to being capable of such an awesome responsibility, but that alone will keep me coming back to God, to ask Him to transform me, but also to be their strength where I can not.
Some say it takes a village to raise children. I say it takes a King!!

No comments:
Post a Comment