Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Really?

Has it really been two months since I posted?  Ugh.  Sorry if you've been waiting to hear about the crazy exploits of our family!!  I will take some time over the next week to show you some of what we have been up to.

For the record, September is my least favorite month of the year.  It is a cruelly hard transition from the 2 months of free-flowing summer in to a strict schedule of school, homework, swim practice and other commitments.  I think we maybe do ourselves a disservice by relaxing so much in the summer!!

On the flip side, we have Toby's 9th birthday (yes, 9!!) next Saturday, leading to a wedding on the 20th, and then taking the kids to see the Statue of Liberty at the end of October!!  So stay tuned for the pictures, and I'll strive to make at least a weekly post!!

Much love,
Deb

No comments: