That's right, it looks like Monday November 12 will be Emma's birth day!
All went well at the hospital today, Emma looks good and my body has been "ripening" (yes, like a vegetable!!).
Today Emma wanted to play hide-the-heartbeat, and as the nurses were all busy I was the one trying to find it with the monitor! She was moving quite a lot, and for once I had not had caffeine or sugar prior to the appointment. (What! They want to check her heartbeat after moving, well caffeine and/or sugar gets her moving!!)
Following that, our little bundle of joy fell asleep, so the Dr could not check her breathing! He woke her up with a good poke and she moved pretty quick!
We are certainly keen to see if this is an indication of a feisty personality. That will make for an interesting future!!
Oh, did I mention the Dr seems to think she may weigh as much as 8lbs! 8lbs - they told me she would be small and early!! Uh, no and no!
Please keep praying for Emma, we are not sure if her healthy size will expedite her recovery or not, we can only hope! Please also pray for the actual birth! I'm pretty nervous, and we are hoping that I can deliver naturally and without complications. This will allow me to recover faster, and therefore be more available to Emma.
I guess our next posting will come a couple days after the birth, and yes, there will be pictures!! We will try to call as many of you as possible with the details, but this may actually be sooner!
Ooohhh!!
No comments:
Post a Comment