Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Update

Here are the latest pictures of the nursery - now totally set up for it's occupant!

And before I forget - I had another appointment today at the hospital. All looks well, Emma is showing everyone how determined she is to be full grown before coming out! The doctors tend to agree and will not force her to come out on Monday unless I am showing more signs of being ready. (That's physically - I'm TOTALLY ready for her to come out mentally! Can you say 'uncomfortable'!!)

So it could even be later than the 12th, but I'm still hoping she'll come this week!

Are you ready? seems to be a popular question, and doesn't really have a simple answer! We think so, and we'll only find out after the birth!! Of course, it will be tough, but how can you know if you're ready. We prefer to confirm that we have done all we know to do to be prepared, and our faith now lies wholly in God providing the things we lack ourselves (namely strength, patience, peace and greater faith.) We also trust that the Lord will watch over the doctors and aide them.


As always, we'll keep you posted!

No comments: