she is still on the ventilator and likely will be for a couple days until they know how well she is doing. They did have some trouble getting the tube in, but she did not have any episodes, which is great.
I was at the hospital when she came out, and before she went in! She was crying inconsolably beforehand, like she knew what was happening! She was still out cold when I left, and I'm sure she will be recovering for a while.
Scott and I will go back there in a couple of hours.
Please continue to pray for her recovery, and healing of the other issues we will now hear more about! She seems to be improving in every way, so we continue to be hopeful about her recovery.
Also, my mastitis is actually worse today. Ladies, you DO NOT ever want to get this, ever! The pain meds take the edge off, but also make me very drowsy. The lactation consultant has said I should go back to the ER tomorrow if no better and get antibiotics by IV! Just how I want to spend my Tuesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment