This will be a short posting - I managed to dehydrate myself and now have a migraine! Ooops.
Emma is being given 24 hours off the canula to observe how it effects her. To be honest I think she may be having a few more episodes, but I don't understand why.
Additionally there has been some confusion on exactly how to fortify my milk and the calories were actually being reduced last week! Thankfully Emma's nurse today picked up on what should be done and now we are good to go. Hopefully the 20g per day will increase! She was at 3325g last night and needs to get closer to 4000g.
We are still no closer to knowing when she'll come home, in fact I expect that will be relatively short notice. Everything is ready for her though, with the possible exception of me!! In the meantime we do expect to move wards at the end of the month, so that will be an adjustment.
No comments:
Post a Comment