Due to the diarrhea, last week they stopped fortifying my milk, and switched back to regular milk (not hind). This was because they thought her body might be "dumping" the feeds very quickly because the calorie content was too high. The changes meant she was getting fewer calories.
However, she did continue to have diarrhea. So the docs at the weekend figured she had a tummy bug, which simply had to be worked through.
I should speak to her doctor this afternoon and get some idea of what they are thinking from now on.
I am very disappointed, but dealing with it. I did not feel relief that she is not coming home, so I guess I was not as anxious as I thought!!
1 comment:
Debra and Scott,
What a disappointment:( After you have been preparing for Emmas homecoming. It will be just that much sweeter when she is able to come home. We're thinking of you.
Meredith
Post a Comment