For the past week or so I have been leaving the hospital between 12-1pm to go home for a few hours. Today I came in later and am staying the whole afternoon. So imagine my surprise, and joy, to discover Emma naps after her 12pm feed, and is still asleep at 2pm!
No ordinary nap - I took her blood pressure and changed her diaper without her waking! Her eyes did open once or twice but she fell right back asleep. Hopefully this is a pattern we can continue at home, especially if it means I get a lunch break!
Emma's nurse practitioner has begun the discharge paperwork - still no date yet! And I signed her up with a pediatrician's office, so we have somewhere to go when we get out. It's pretty close to the house too.
Our nurse today took the Z-Flo away this morning and so far, so good! We have it hiden so we can give it back to her if need be!
All in all a very quiet and enjoyable day!
No ordinary nap - I took her blood pressure and changed her diaper without her waking! Her eyes did open once or twice but she fell right back asleep. Hopefully this is a pattern we can continue at home, especially if it means I get a lunch break!
Emma's nurse practitioner has begun the discharge paperwork - still no date yet! And I signed her up with a pediatrician's office, so we have somewhere to go when we get out. It's pretty close to the house too.
Our nurse today took the Z-Flo away this morning and so far, so good! We have it hiden so we can give it back to her if need be!
All in all a very quiet and enjoyable day!
No comments:
Post a Comment