This afternoon Scott brought Emma's car seat and stroller frame to the hospital and we took our first walk as a family! (Emma is in her Valentine's outfit!)

She had a great time, visiting the nurses in the other areas and looking at the sights! After about 5 minutes we came back to her room and she fell asleep in the car seat. We left her in there until she woke up about 20 minutes later.
Since early today Emma has been at just 0.5 liters on the canula! They will be doing a comprehensive sleep study next week to see if she really needs it, or all the time. We wait with baited breath!!
Emma is also up to full-feeds of 77ml every 3 hours. The g-tube is working well and I have been doing her dressing and putting the feeds in. All the practice I can get!
Still no discharge date, but I know it's coming!
Since early today Emma has been at just 0.5 liters on the canula! They will be doing a comprehensive sleep study next week to see if she really needs it, or all the time. We wait with baited breath!!
Emma is also up to full-feeds of 77ml every 3 hours. The g-tube is working well and I have been doing her dressing and putting the feeds in. All the practice I can get!
Still no discharge date, but I know it's coming!
4 comments:
thats right!! pretty soon you'll be walking her around the neighborhood!! ;)
So excited!!! She looks amazing :)
Awe look at you guys :)
Over the moon for you all!
Lou x
How adorable the entire family looks! So glad to see Emma "up and about!" Can't wait to take her on strolls in the park! Glad to see you two ladies had a wonderful St. Valentine's Day care of Scottie!!! See y'all soon!
Love, Nichole
Post a Comment