Thursday, February 7, 2008

Send me a comment!

If you have been unable to post comments but would like to give me feedback on the blog here's how:

Click the comment link at the bottom of the posting
Type in a message in the new window - don't forget to put your name!
Select "anonymous" from the sign-in options
Select post

I tried it and it should work for everyone, regardless of your email accounts!

It won't post immediately - they come to me for approval first. So if you want to write to me but don't want it publicly posted just say let me know in the comment.

2 comments:

Inga said...

Debra, post this if you feel led...

Lord, we bring before you this awesome little girl who was known by you before even Scott and Debra conceived her. We are so thankful for the gift of life and joy you have put in Emma Hope. Lord, put a hedge of protection around Emma as she prepares for surgery tomorrow. Allow the surgeon to see the area, fix the problem through the guidance of Your hand upon his. Allow Emma to sleep peacefully during the anesthesia and to awaken filled with a sense of calm.

Thank you Lord for all of the people who have had a chance to learn about your awesome grace, power and love poured out through human hands and mere words. Lord give Debra and Scott peace as they await the time when they can bring Emma home. I pray Lord that they would be open to all education and counseling they can receive by the staff - prepare them physically to be ready to take on the awesome responsibility of caring for this special child 24/7. Lord, I know You will enable them to be the loving, caring parents that we have seen them grow into in the last few months. Thank you for allowing us to be on the journey with them through this blog.
In the precious name of Jesus, AMEN

Christina Schoenrock said...

Hey haven't heard from you since the other night. What time is the surgery. You know I was going to post a comment on yesterdays but I forgot. Then today's message i figured you would enjoy a comment. So here you go, here is my soft side (you know the side effect of my pregnancy) I love you guys and I am praying for you all. Tell Emma I love her and that God will be right with her during her surgery! You guys are great parents. I know you don't feel like real parents with Emma not home yet and not getting the full parenting experience but the things you are instilling in her now even as an infant is the most important thing you could do as a parents. You guys ROCK!
Love ya,
Christina