Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Firsts

I have been shopping with Emma before, we went to Target and Kohls the other day after the doctors. But today Emma went to Walmart for the first time! She rode in the cart for the first time! I got some much needed supplies on the trip, my first "grocery shopping' with the baby!

It went rather well if I do say so myself. The presence of a tired baby made me move faster and grab only what I needed - I'm sure it saved me money! There is something reassuring about knowing we can go out when we need to.

I don't know if I mentioned that on Saturday we also left Emma with a babysitter for the first time! Three of them actually - Scott's parents and Kimberly. She was asleep when we left and stayed that way. We weren't worried though and really enjoyed ourselves. I'm sure we'll do it again!

As for today, Emma is taking her first nap of the day. Yes, it is 5pm, and yes she should have slept earlier! Perhaps this is a Wednesday thing - she did the same thing last week!

No comments: