Thursday, March 27, 2008

Progress

So Emma definitely has diarrhea, but her pediatrician did not want to make a call on it! He said to call the team at the hospital and I'm waiting to hear back from them.

In the meantime, Emma and I ran some errands and when we got home it was time to eat. I laid Emma on the sofa by the feed bag, while I sat next to her to take care of future meals! I set myself up, turned to look at Emma and this is what I found...

This is so great. she needs to spend lots of time on her belly to build up her arm and chest muscles by pushing up. Before if she was on her belly her face would be buried in the sofa! Of course all this exercise also burns the precious calories she needs to grow.

Within 15 minutes she'd moved on to this...

I wonder how long this will last!

1 comment:

Taryn said...

Emma looks amazing...making great progress :)