Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Hard day

One grouchy baby, limited nap time and a session with the physical therapist - one tired baby!

The session with the therapist was very encouraging and we have some things we can do with Emma to help her progress.

I'm sooo tired!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Debra,Scott and Emma!!
Your post today totally reminded me of some of the crazy times we had with Lainey in the first few months that she was home. Some days I would tell my childless friends to enjoy the time that they had before children because even though I loved Lainey so much and didn't NOT want her in our lives, I still really missed my old life!! I'm sure everyone is telling you this but it does get SO much better! God starts to give you so many wonderful new memories and then you still think back to the "old times" but the feelings about them change. The first months home are so stinkin' hard!!! You guys are great parents and you won't spoil Emma by holding her all the time :)) SHe's a princess like her cousin Lainey and they will be big before we know it and then we'll wish we could cuddle them again like when they were tiny! Emma is SO adorable and we hope one day we can come for a visit! You are great parents and your deep love for Emma is SO evident by just looking at you both!! You are an adorable family!!
Love, Bevin (Tom and Lainey,too)