Thursday, April 17, 2008

New discoveries

Raising a child is a journey of discovery! Allow me to share some of my most recent discoveries that add to the excitement...
  1. Emma's eye drops leave a PERMANENT grease stain on clothing!
  2. There is a way I can hold her when she's tired that she falls right to sleep. But I have to have my feet up!
  3. Changing a feed bag in the dark usually leads to spilled milk!
  4. Emma is not slightly bothered by the vacuum cleaner.
  5. My singing is entertaining, not soothing.
  6. Emma can shuffle her way around the crib so that she wakes up 180 degrees from where we laid her! And it's in a clockwise direction!
  7. Plastic rings are no substitute for a pacifier!
  8. There is more than one way to hold said pacifier:

1 comment:

Christina Vare said...

HA!! I LOVE that picture! What do you think she is thinking with that look on her face? So funny.