Tuesday, April 15, 2008

no nap

Yesterday was a "no-nap" day for me! That was a pity because Sunday night was almost a "no-sleep" night! By the time Scott came home I felt pretty burned out (I had some insurance issues to deal with too - the US medical insurance system really makes you appreciate the NHS!)

Thankfully he loves to play with Emma, so he gave her her bath and put her to bed. He made her laugh a couple more times first though (is it wrong to be jealous that I can't do it!!).


When we finally turned in for the night we were listening to the Veggie Tales CD that was playing in Emma's room, via the baby monitor! It was so funny I had to switch it for the instrumental CD we've had since last year, just so I could go to sleep. The CD was playing 24/7 in the hospital and I think we've actually burned it out now! So we left the CD player off. Apparently though I need the music to sleep now!!

Emma was back up again at 4am, and since I needed to pump I brought her downstairs with me where she usually falls back asleep. I was watching her half asleep, fight with herself to get her pacifier. I couldn't resist capturing it for you, enjoy!

1 comment:

Taryn said...

Emma is too funny with the pacifier :) I almost peed my pants I was laughing so hard!