I woke up a few minutes ago in a certain amount of discomfort. I thought I was simply very engorged so I went to pump. However it became clear right away that something was not right and at the very least I have a badly blocked duct. It could turn out to be mastitis again, but I do not have a fever and have not been feeling run-down, that I can discern.
After pumping and much massage there is less of a mass, but still plenty of pain. I will continue to try and work it through today, but I fear I may need to seek medical attention and have not got a local doctor to go to!
On the other hand, Emma's breathing seems to have been pretty labored all night and she has had low oxygen levels about 5 times, whereas we have rarely seen it drop more than once in a night. For the past few days she's only pooped once the whole day and seems to be sleeping less.
Please keep us in your prayers.
After pumping and much massage there is less of a mass, but still plenty of pain. I will continue to try and work it through today, but I fear I may need to seek medical attention and have not got a local doctor to go to!
On the other hand, Emma's breathing seems to have been pretty labored all night and she has had low oxygen levels about 5 times, whereas we have rarely seen it drop more than once in a night. For the past few days she's only pooped once the whole day and seems to be sleeping less.
Please keep us in your prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment