Saturday, April 12, 2008

Thanks

Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes. Emma and I are both doing much better.

Emma was back on form pooping yesterday and I think her sleep problem has probably been due to a change in the schedule we have informally been following! We're trying to get her back on schedule, if only we knew what it was!!

I'm doing better and have hopefully worked through the problem. I'll be watching for signs of fever etc and will not be shy about seeking medical attention!

Yesterday Grandma kept Emma busy while Scott and I tackled the bathroom project. We had not done anything to it since moving in (except cleaning) so in addition to replacing the vanity we also put on a coat of paint, some new lighting and storage. To make the facelift (as opposed to a renovation) complete we are sticking down some adhesive tiles! And then praying we won't have to replace anymore pipes for some time! Pictures will be posted later!

It was so great working together on this project. Scott and I formed our relationship over this type of team work at the church, in Africa etc. I had not been able to help when pregnant and since Emma was born we hadn't had the chance.

Today we're getting in some quality family time!

No comments: