Now I know that most people know what Emma is up to because of the blog, but it was so great to just reel off all the things she is doing!! I'm such a proud mum!
So if you don't know, here's what she's doing...
- grasping and waving toys
- holding and replacing her pacifier
- rolling onto her side, and from her side, onto her belly
- reaching for and grabbing toys while on her belly holding her head up
- baby chatting, including eye contact
- turning toward voices she recognizes
- sleeping in her own room
- generally being cute!
Last night Emma slept from 8.30pm to 7am! It is awesome that she gets so much rest. Even better for her is that we feed her at 9pm, 1am and 5am and she does not need to wkae up for any of it! If only the same could be said for us! ;-)
2 comments:
What a blessing! I still love reading your blog :) I'm glad she is doing so well. I'm going to say that's it's the breast milk...HAHA
Scott & Debra,
I just finished heading back through some of the blog entries that I've missed over the past couple of weeks. Your journey inspires me!
Esther and I love you muchly and are so thankful that God has brought you into our lives. It's people like you that make our journey in life meaningful.
Post a Comment