And so it was, apart from more car trouble!! Scott was stranded at work and had to get it towed from there. It does not bode well!
The mechanic who rescued him said we should just get a new one as we'll be pouring money into it now - it's a 1993 model!! I bought it for $3,000 4 years ago and have put at least that much into keeping it road worthy. It may well be time to put it out to pasture.
Oh, but I forgot (not) I don't have a job anymore!!
Can you say frustrating? I'm trying to look on the bright side, this is another opportunity for God to wow us with the way he provides for our needs. And at the very least, having only one car reduces our insurance prices!!
The mechanic who rescued him said we should just get a new one as we'll be pouring money into it now - it's a 1993 model!! I bought it for $3,000 4 years ago and have put at least that much into keeping it road worthy. It may well be time to put it out to pasture.
Oh, but I forgot (not) I don't have a job anymore!!
Can you say frustrating? I'm trying to look on the bright side, this is another opportunity for God to wow us with the way he provides for our needs. And at the very least, having only one car reduces our insurance prices!!
No comments:
Post a Comment