What a day!
Emma was awake her usual time but when I went in to get her she fell back asleep when I put her pacifier in! That worked a second time and meant I got to sleep in (so to speak) until 8.30am!! i needed it - she wouldn't take a nap on Sunday!
Despite the late start I still got out of the house at 9.15am to the local MOMS group. I decided to leave Emma at home this time, as I don't like taking her somewhere by myself until I know the set-up. Grandma came over to babysit, and I was promptly ignored!! Emma knows that Grandma will keep her very happy!
At MOMS most of the children were 2-4yrs, but I did meet another mother with a baby and we will hopefully be able to hang out some time - our kids aren't ready for baking or picking strawberries, examples of some of the activities they do.
Then I ran to the grocery store before heading home.
The flashing light on the machine greeted me with a message that Fred's Footsteps have agreed to pay the entire car repair bill! How awesome is that!
And to top it all off, I got everything done by 1pm (pumping, lunch etc) and put my head down with Emma for an afternoon nap!
It's been a great day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment