Today is Emma's 7 month birthday! Don't worry I haven't gone soft - this is significant for another reason. From today Emma will have been out of the hospital longer than she was in it, which was 3.5 months! It feels like a lot longer, but that may just be me!!
We had our first playdate today! We met up with Jessica and her son Francis, who I met on Monday. We went to a coffee shop in a nearby town and sat outside (in the shade) with the babies. Of course I put Emma in one of her cutest dresses, a woman must make a good first impression!!

Francis and Emma eyed each other with curiosity, but not nearly as much as their own feet! It was fun and we will hopefully do it again next week.
On a different note, it seems our refrigerator is not working well and is failing to keep things cold - not good when the baby's milk needs refrigeration! I called the company - yes, we have a warranty!! They said they could send someone out on the 25th. WHAT????
You guessed it, wrong as it may be, I played the baby card! They are coming on Monday. I didn't tell them we have our old refrigerator in the basement - I can't keep running down there leaving the baby by herself for two weeks!
The concern is that we may need to move the refrigerator out and that could be tough - we barely got it in there!!
We had our first playdate today! We met up with Jessica and her son Francis, who I met on Monday. We went to a coffee shop in a nearby town and sat outside (in the shade) with the babies. Of course I put Emma in one of her cutest dresses, a woman must make a good first impression!!
Francis and Emma eyed each other with curiosity, but not nearly as much as their own feet! It was fun and we will hopefully do it again next week.
On a different note, it seems our refrigerator is not working well and is failing to keep things cold - not good when the baby's milk needs refrigeration! I called the company - yes, we have a warranty!! They said they could send someone out on the 25th. WHAT????
You guessed it, wrong as it may be, I played the baby card! They are coming on Monday. I didn't tell them we have our old refrigerator in the basement - I can't keep running down there leaving the baby by herself for two weeks!
The concern is that we may need to move the refrigerator out and that could be tough - we barely got it in there!!
1 comment:
What a gorgeous pic of Emma! Call me crazy, but it looks like she's smiling. You can see it in her eyes. What a cutie.
Post a Comment