It looks like the hard-drive is toast! That means we have lost many photographs as well as other personal files. I think we have only lost those we took of Emma in May before our trip, which in the grand scheme of things is not a big deal. In fact losing any computer files is not a big deal!
I've been struggling this week, emotionally. Emma has been a bit irritable (no where near as bad as I'm sure other babies can be!), but worse than herself. When we have appointments, hospital or therapy, I get stressed trying to keep the timing good with feeds and possible naps. Driving with Emma has been rough lately, I am constantly listening for breathing and if she coughs or gags I'm often stopping to get out and vent her!
I love Emma and I am thankful that we have been able to cope financially with me staying home to care for her. However there is one benefit to going to work and that is you don't have to deal with the hours of teething pains!!! Trust me, it's one to miss!
Please continue to pray for us, I know things have been going great since Emma came home, with no major incidents, however it can take it's toll when Scott is working 12 hour days and Emma has not slept well!
Thanks, we feel your love and prayers!!
1 comment:
Does she like to chew on things? Try a wet washcloth frozen in the freezer. Abby loves them, and they keep her busy for a few minutes at least. Hope it helps!
Post a Comment