The laptop is back in action and I am in the process of re-loading all the functions I had before so I can use it as I once did. It's scary how dependent you can become on technology for everything from banking to chatting! I will try to lessen the effects of another potential breakdown by storing my files externally!
Did I mention I was able to save the files I needed too! Tell me there's no God and I'll provide countless examples of mercies that have no logical explanation!!
We have many pictures to share with you so check in this week to see them! Emma seems to be getting older and wiser by the day and there are both pluses and minuses to that!!
Health wise she is fighting fit, and developing like any other baby of her age. I still can't quite believe it when she tries to grab my drink or thumps me in the face repeatedly!! She's lucky she's so incredibly cute, I tell you!!
Did I mention I was able to save the files I needed too! Tell me there's no God and I'll provide countless examples of mercies that have no logical explanation!!
We have many pictures to share with you so check in this week to see them! Emma seems to be getting older and wiser by the day and there are both pluses and minuses to that!!
Health wise she is fighting fit, and developing like any other baby of her age. I still can't quite believe it when she tries to grab my drink or thumps me in the face repeatedly!! She's lucky she's so incredibly cute, I tell you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment