Emma was being really cute yesterday so I got a couple of pictures and videos for you! Emma is doing her very best to smile in each of these - I think she does it well!



Note: She now has both front teeth poking through on the top! She has at least one, maybe more on the bottom but they are obscured by her tongue-lip adhesion.
Note: She now has both front teeth poking through on the top! She has at least one, maybe more on the bottom but they are obscured by her tongue-lip adhesion.
Last night we put Emma to bed at 8pm and she slept right through to 6.15am!! She woke up and instead of crying until someone picked her up, she was just chilling. I know this is a sign of enough sleep, it's the same with her naps. Clearly this is a good bedtime for her and somehow we will need to try and be consistent with it.
You're probably wondering why we keep struggling with this!! I knew the need for regular bedtimes all along, it's just very difficult to implement when you want to see friends or even just get behind on your daily schedule.
No comments:
Post a Comment