Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Cold Light of Day

You guessed it, Emma was up at 5.30am! Tired yet not wanting to sleep, I was able to get her back to bed until 7.30am.

This morning we played, Emma had a little snooze and then therapy. I showed the therapist the videos and of course Emma then rolled over herself, a bunch of times!! She was impressed and especially pleased with her attempts to crawl.

The therapist is as sure as I am that emma is really smart. She is able to get the shapes through the right holes in her shape-sorter, put blocks through the rings and various other surprising talents.

Napping is not one of them though! After 15 minutes this afternoon she was screaming her head off. It was enough time for me to assess our painting from last night, and discover that it all needs another coat of paint!

Right now, Emma is making noises into a cup, enjoying the echo. I just got myself a huge bowl of ice-cream. Comfort in the bottom of a bowl!!

No comments: