Thursday, October 23, 2008

I stayed up to watch the Phillies win last night, getting to bed about 1am! (I forgot to brush her earlier so I had to do that before retiring!!) Then Emma got up about 4am (she went to bed at 7.30pm!) and I ended up bringing her in with me at 5am.

However, she was awake! After she pulled at my nose and hit my face a few times I conceded defeat and got up with her! 6.45am was naptime, and that lasted until 8.30am. (Are you keeping track - that is less than 5 hours sleep!!)

No comment.

This morning we went to visit a friend of mine who has two kids, the youngest being 15 months. It was the closest thing to being a play-date and as you can see, little AJ was enjoying playing with Emma!


Phillies play again tonight, and yes I will be watching! Well, what's the chances they'll make the world series again anytime soon!!

No comments: