This morning I took Emma to the pediatricians. Aside from the bad night and choking, she snorted out some bloody mucus this morning. The doc thinks I must have irritated it when I'd suctioned her. The drooling and runny nose are either a cold and/or teething. There is nothing we can do to ease it, other than Tylenol and pray that she learns to swallow her saliva soon.
Emma was also thrilled to get a flu shot in her thigh at the end of the visit! I think the drama wiped her out and she slept in the car ont he way home and for another 45 minutes in her seat at home!
Once she woke up she was a happy girl, playing on the rug. Typical - I canceled her therapy thinking she would not be up for it! Thankfully Maryanne can come Thursday morning instead.
After lunch at 12.30 she was really tired so I halted the laundry fight and took her up for a nap. When she's not well she wants to be cuddled, so I obliged and slept until 4pm! She stayed asleep until 5pm, so you know she's really not feeling good.
Scott was too tired to work on the painting (lack of sleep!) and I had not been able to get dinner ready (laundry sucked my time away!) so we got Chinese food and watched TV.
Emma was also thrilled to get a flu shot in her thigh at the end of the visit! I think the drama wiped her out and she slept in the car ont he way home and for another 45 minutes in her seat at home!
Once she woke up she was a happy girl, playing on the rug. Typical - I canceled her therapy thinking she would not be up for it! Thankfully Maryanne can come Thursday morning instead.
After lunch at 12.30 she was really tired so I halted the laundry fight and took her up for a nap. When she's not well she wants to be cuddled, so I obliged and slept until 4pm! She stayed asleep until 5pm, so you know she's really not feeling good.
Scott was too tired to work on the painting (lack of sleep!) and I had not been able to get dinner ready (laundry sucked my time away!) so we got Chinese food and watched TV.
We are hoping to get more sleep tonight, though Scott may need to hit the sofa if it's the same as last night!
No comments:
Post a Comment