I'm pleased to say that Emma slept almost through the night (just one incidence requiring a cuddle), which meant that Scott slept better also. Me? No!! Every cough got me up, not that I was sleeping soundly anyway. I seemed to have a lot of thought running through my mind, and normally I would have got up and wrote them down but I really wanted to sleep!
She still has a cold, but the coughing is not as bad and I'm keeping the Tylenol flowing. I'm thankful she slept in the crib last night, but she was on a pillow and the vibrating mechanism was going - I think an insomniac could sleep in there!
It was all good though and we headed out early to run errands, back just after 9am. Emma fell asleep in the car, so we went right to bed when we got home!
Grandma came over to watch Emma in the afternoon while I did some work and made dinner (once a month is doable!!). Then she took an hour long nap before dinner (4pm dinner!)
She still has a cold, but the coughing is not as bad and I'm keeping the Tylenol flowing. I'm thankful she slept in the crib last night, but she was on a pillow and the vibrating mechanism was going - I think an insomniac could sleep in there!
It was all good though and we headed out early to run errands, back just after 9am. Emma fell asleep in the car, so we went right to bed when we got home!
Grandma came over to watch Emma in the afternoon while I did some work and made dinner (once a month is doable!!). Then she took an hour long nap before dinner (4pm dinner!)
Did I mention that Scott pulled her g-tube out? No, oh! (Just to show I'm not the only one!!)
1 comment:
Do you feel better now that Scott pulled the gtube? Now you don't feel so bad?! I miss my Emma! Love you guys!
Christina
Post a Comment