Emma gave us all a thrill this evening as she started to lift her belly up to go backwards! She did it several times and we were able to catch it on video...
Last night Emma slept right through, with out coughing (though she did require a 3am diaper change!). I think we were both surprised and Scott slept in until 7am, his starting time at work!! I was able to get in a long shower AND dry my hair before Emma woke up at 8am!
I didn't sleep so well. I fell down the stairs last night and the worst hit area, my lower back is swollen and very tender. I have a giant bruise there now. Lovely.
Today was nice though, Emma had therapy (postponed from Tuesday), but I think her therapist thinks I'm lying about Emma rolling over! She just won't do it when therapists are hear - she doesn't need to if people are talking to her, she'd rather chat!
Then Pops and Grandma are over to play with her while we paint!
I didn't sleep so well. I fell down the stairs last night and the worst hit area, my lower back is swollen and very tender. I have a giant bruise there now. Lovely.
Today was nice though, Emma had therapy (postponed from Tuesday), but I think her therapist thinks I'm lying about Emma rolling over! She just won't do it when therapists are hear - she doesn't need to if people are talking to her, she'd rather chat!
Then Pops and Grandma are over to play with her while we paint!
1 comment:
we knew she could do it
Emma has a lot of you in her Debra
Determination!!!
Post a Comment