I just had to take a picture of Emma in this cute bib today. I think it's one of the first gifts we received for her and it's so cute...

I don't know how cold it is outside today, but it's 65 degrees inside our house and it feels cold, well on my feet anyway!! I just put my slippers on and thought I'd better put some on Emma's feet too - here she is in her cousin's hand-me-downs, looking so adorable!

Yesterday Emma used her only form of travel (rolling) to reach the hardwood floor and then get into the entertainment center! Thankfully I moved all the cables and outlets into the cabinet a few weeks ago, so she'd be hard pressed to get to them!

As much work as it will be, I look forward to chasing her all over the house!
I don't know how cold it is outside today, but it's 65 degrees inside our house and it feels cold, well on my feet anyway!! I just put my slippers on and thought I'd better put some on Emma's feet too - here she is in her cousin's hand-me-downs, looking so adorable!
Yesterday Emma used her only form of travel (rolling) to reach the hardwood floor and then get into the entertainment center! Thankfully I moved all the cables and outlets into the cabinet a few weeks ago, so she'd be hard pressed to get to them!
As much work as it will be, I look forward to chasing her all over the house!
No comments:
Post a Comment