Emma seems to do something new each day and we get a kick out of it all! Some of the toys we got her when she was younger, and seemingly uninterested in she now plays with. I know they have ages on them but she doesn't follow that!
One of the bad things about all the standing Emma is doing is that it's further to fall! When she fell and bumped her head tonight I was having a hard time stopping her tears but the musical duck(!) did the trick!! She wouldn't go near it a month ago!
Then when Scott was playing with her he noticed some movements when the duck played - she was DANCING!!! Well I just grabbed the camera, it was too good to miss! And of course I'm sharing it with you...
One of the bad things about all the standing Emma is doing is that it's further to fall! When she fell and bumped her head tonight I was having a hard time stopping her tears but the musical duck(!) did the trick!! She wouldn't go near it a month ago!
Then when Scott was playing with her he noticed some movements when the duck played - she was DANCING!!! Well I just grabbed the camera, it was too good to miss! And of course I'm sharing it with you...
No comments:
Post a Comment