Today was the first Saturday that Scott has not been away or working in a very long time. We took advantage by sleeping in until 9am! Emma got up at 5am of course, despite a late night, but she joined us right away and slept through.
When Emma woke up she was in good spirits and woke us with her chatting! We chilled there for a bit and Emma rolled from side to side over and over having us take it in turns to kiss her face!!
When we did get up we headed out for grocery shopping. While we were out I left Emma with Scott in one store we were carrying Emma around. When I got back this is what I found...
Her first time sitting in the cart!! She is becoming such a big girl and totally loved it! She did not fall over once, and was unable to lick the handle - yes, she tried!! I guess I need to get one of those cart covers!!
I just wanted to explain that when I posted Emma's wish list last week, it was definitely not a request for gifts! I intended to make it easy for those who had expressed a desire to get Emma a gift - I know I don't like to give gifts that aren't suitable! Anyway, I took it down and I hope no-one was offended!
When Emma woke up she was in good spirits and woke us with her chatting! We chilled there for a bit and Emma rolled from side to side over and over having us take it in turns to kiss her face!!
When we did get up we headed out for grocery shopping. While we were out I left Emma with Scott in one store we were carrying Emma around. When I got back this is what I found...
Her first time sitting in the cart!! She is becoming such a big girl and totally loved it! She did not fall over once, and was unable to lick the handle - yes, she tried!! I guess I need to get one of those cart covers!!
I just wanted to explain that when I posted Emma's wish list last week, it was definitely not a request for gifts! I intended to make it easy for those who had expressed a desire to get Emma a gift - I know I don't like to give gifts that aren't suitable! Anyway, I took it down and I hope no-one was offended!

No comments:
Post a Comment