Emma managed to stay up all day yesterday, and was just starting to get fussy when Scott came home at 8pm. Thankfully he brought dinner with him and then held Emma until she fell asleep on him! He held her for about an hour, making sure she was out before putting her to bed already asleep.
We crept around until the nurse came at 10.30pm then went to bed. The nurse said that she slept until about 2am when she promptly pulled the CPAP off and stood up in bed! She was able to get her back to sleep until about 5.30am!
I took her out off bed at 6am with every intention of putting her down for a nap after her 8am feed. She fell asleep on me, as you might expect, and I was able to lay her on the sofa for a nap from 7am until 9am!
We have a pediatrician appointment at 10.30am to check on her ears and I'm hopeful it won't be worse. She hasn't really been indicating an ear infection.
She's in good spirits apart from all the congestion, which also seems to make her gag! No fevers overnight though!
Here she is after her nap watching Regis and Kelly...

We crept around until the nurse came at 10.30pm then went to bed. The nurse said that she slept until about 2am when she promptly pulled the CPAP off and stood up in bed! She was able to get her back to sleep until about 5.30am!
I took her out off bed at 6am with every intention of putting her down for a nap after her 8am feed. She fell asleep on me, as you might expect, and I was able to lay her on the sofa for a nap from 7am until 9am!
We have a pediatrician appointment at 10.30am to check on her ears and I'm hopeful it won't be worse. She hasn't really been indicating an ear infection.
She's in good spirits apart from all the congestion, which also seems to make her gag! No fevers overnight though!
Here she is after her nap watching Regis and Kelly...
1 comment:
I have my fingers crossed that she doesn't have an ear infection. Brody had chronic ear infections for months until he had tubes put in. I feel so bad for babies who have ear infections!
Have a great weekend,
Jen D.
Post a Comment