This morning Emma woke up after 12 hours of sleep!! I am so relieved when she sleeps that well. I know she will be growing and she's just so much happier! You know when she's had enough sleep because she will stand up in her crib and wait, she doesn't cry or call! We know shes up because you can hear the crib rattle and her pulseox doesn't pick-up.
I wonder if nap-time will happen today!
When I went in this morning I noticed she had a crusty nose. In fact her entire right nostril was completely crusted over, except for a hole where the CPAP tube went in!! (My Grandma's cringing right now, but it was so funny I had to share!!)
We are in the midst of a huge (6-10") snowstorm today so Scott had off work. Emma's late start meant we had time to breakfast together, which was a rare treat! Unfortunately he is going to do some side work for a few hours, so it feels like any other Monday.
I wonder if nap-time will happen today!
When I went in this morning I noticed she had a crusty nose. In fact her entire right nostril was completely crusted over, except for a hole where the CPAP tube went in!! (My Grandma's cringing right now, but it was so funny I had to share!!)
We are in the midst of a huge (6-10") snowstorm today so Scott had off work. Emma's late start meant we had time to breakfast together, which was a rare treat! Unfortunately he is going to do some side work for a few hours, so it feels like any other Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment